The Black GI Pipes are known for their long service & trouble free installation. They can provide flexibility, resistance to chemicals or a myriad. Apart from this they are made form high grade material that is procured from our trusted vendors. The Black GI Pipes offered by us are used in various industries / water supply systems. They have excellent resistance to corrosion & can inherent toughness and ease of installation. Further they can be availed from us at cost effective price point. Moreover they are known for their tough and durable nature.
Agriculture Pressure Pipes & Fittings
For lift and surface irrigation systems, agriculture water supply and industrial process lines
Used for transportation of water in potable water supply systems, rising main and distribution lines, lift irrigation systems,
surface irrigation systems, agriculture water supply, industrial process lines, swimming pools etc. Pressure pipes are
manufactured as per IS 49852000 standard and are available in 4omm to 315mm sizes in different pressure class.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance to most acidic and alkaline solutions
- Easy to handle and transport
- Excellent flow characteristics
- Available as per lS-4985
- Available in sizes from 2omm (VS") to 315mm (12") as per above standards
- Commonly supplied in 6m lengths with plain ends or socketed at one end for solvent cement weld
- Convenient push-fit joints
- Joints accommodate expansion and contraction
- Joints are resistant to soil movement due to earthquake effects
Pipes: Class of Pipe Colour:
Both in Plain & Socket end.
- Class-1 9omm to 315mm Class 1 - Red
- Class-2 63mm to 315mm Class 2 - Blue
- Class-3 4omm to 315mm Class 3 - Green
- Class-4 2omm to 315mm Class 4 - Brown
- Class-5 2omm to 315mm Class 5 - Yellow
Arrjavv Square, 95 A, Elliot Road, 4th Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700016, India