The Plb Hdpe Duct Pipe are permanently lubricated hdpe ducts. They are made from virgin, UV grade HDPE materials. These materials are provided by trusted vendors. They are used for deployment of optic fiber and copper cables. The Plb Hdpe Duct Pipe are manufactured as per TEC Standards & various International Standards. They have Superior resistance to natural or mechanical damage & consist of two concentric layers, the outer layer HDPE co-extruded with an inner layer of solid permanent lubricant Silicon that helps to reduce the internal co-efficient of friction (ICF).
PLB HDPE Duct
For deployment of optic fiber and copper cables As per TEC/GR/TX/CDS- 008/03 MAR- 11 (with Amdnt No. 1 dated 25/28, 03, 2013)
Utkarsh Permanently Lubricated HDPE Duct are made from virgin, UV grade HDPE materials and are used for deployment of Optic Fiber and Copper Cables. The ducts are manufactured as per TEC Standards & various international standards. The ducts have superior resistance to natural or mechanical damage. The ducts consist of two concentric layers, the outer layer being HDPE; co-extruded with an inner layer of solid permanent lubricant to reduce the Internal Co-efficient of Friction (ICF).
- Flexible & light in weight
- Faster and easy installation of Optic Fiber cable / Copper Cable with less manpower
- Available in coils
- Reduction in installation cost & time
- Low maintenance and easy future upgradation Reduction in number of accessories due to longer lengths of pipes
- Ducts are non-toxic and safe to handle
- Suitable for installing OFC by Blowing Pulling method
Available in sizes with/without rope:
Arrjavv Square, 95 A, Elliot Road, 4th Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700016, India