The Agricultural UPVC Pressure Pipes are used in pressure plumbing system such as in irrigation & agricultural fields. Apart from this they are made from high grade PVC that is procured from our trusted vendors. The Agricultural UPVC Pressure Pipes are easy to install and are economical solution for transportation and distribution of water. Further they are technically superior, cost effective and have many advantage. They are easy to install and functionally suitable for lead free cold water plumbing application.
Agriculture Pressure Pipes & Fittings
For lift and surface irrigation systems, agriculture water supply and industrial process lines
Used for transportation of water in potable water supply systems, rising main and distribution lines, lift irrigation systems,
surface irrigation systems, agriculture water supply, industrial process lines, swimming pools etc. Pressure pipes are
manufactured as per IS 49852000 standard and are available in 4omm to 315mm sizes in different pressure class.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance to most acidic and alkaline solutions
- Easy to handle and transport
- Excellent flow characteristics
- Available as per lS-4985
- Available in sizes from 2omm (VS") to 315mm (12") as per above standards
- Commonly supplied in 6m lengths with plain ends or socketed at one end for solvent cement weld
- Convenient push-fit joints
- Joints accommodate expansion and contraction
- Joints are resistant to soil movement due to earthquake effects
Pipes: Class of Pipe Colour:
Both in Plain & Socket end.
- Class-1 9omm to 315mm Class 1 - Red
- Class-2 63mm to 315mm Class 2 - Blue
- Class-3 4omm to 315mm Class 3 - Green
- Class-4 2omm to 315mm Class 4 - Brown
- Class-5 2omm to 315mm Class 5 - Yellow
Arrjavv Square, 95 A, Elliot Road, 4th Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700016, India